Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Grants and Fellowships
SCSU Grants and Fellowships
- Faculty Development Fund Grants - Here you will find general information and requests for proposals/applications for the Faculty Development Fund grants, the Curriculum-Related Activities grants, and the Connecticut State University Research Grants.
- Sponsored Programs and Research - (SPAR) operates as a faculty and administration resource and gateway for the development and submission of proposals for external funding. The services offered, staff qualifications, and associations with Academic Affairs make SPAR a complete personal marketing department for faculty, staff, and administration seeking outside funding for research activities, community outreach, or service programs.
- Junior Faculty Fellowship - To provide untenured faculty with release time to engage in research and scholarship.
- Sabbatical Leave Information Sabbatic leave is granted for purposes of scholarly and creative endeavors that strengthen the professional competence or enrich the teaching or equivalent professional responsibilities of members.
External Grants and Fellowships
- Foundation Directory (online at Buley Library)
- Institute of Museum and Library Services Grants
- U.S. Department of Education Funding Opportunities
- ALA Awards, Grants and Fellowships
- Community of Science Funding Opportunities - (COS) The most comprehensive source of funding information available on the Web, with more than 25,000 records, representing over 400,000 funding opportunities, worth over $33 billion.
- Connecticut State Library Grants Pathfinder This research guide leads to information about government grants and other benefits as well as information for and about the nonprofit community
- SRA International Grantsweb Grants list on the web site of The Society of Research Administrators International, a society of approximately 4,000 members who work in research administration at hospitals, universities, nonprofits and at the federal government
- Grants.gov ...established as a governmental resource named the E-Grants Initiative, ...today, Grants.gov is a central storehouse for information on over 1,000 grant programs and provides access to approximately $500 billion in annual awards.
- National Endowment for the Humanities NEH is an independent grant-making agency of the United States government dedicated to supporting research, education, preservation, and public programs in the humanities.
At Buley Library
Grant/Proposal Writing Books at Buley
Research Methods Books at Buley
Blogs, Mailing Lists, Discussion Groups
Includes calls for papers, presentations, participation, reviewers, and other notices