Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

How do I find a case if I don't know what court decided it?

How do I find a case?

If you're on campus:

Type your case name (like Morse v. Frederick) into the box and click search:

What if I'm off-campus?

  • Go to Google Scholar
  • Login with your SCSU username and password
  • Click Case Law
  • Type your case name into the search box
  • Click search