If you need to access library databases from off campus, request a book from another CSCU campus through SouthernSearch, or get into the online course reserves, you're going to need a login! Use your SCSU login the same way you would for anything else.
This infographic shows why knowing your way around library resources can be absolutely vital!
If you have any questions about anything to do with navigating the library, the services we offer, or how to conduct research, please ask a librarian!
• Visit us in person •
• Take a Virtual Tour •
• Call us at (203) 392-5732 •
• Email us at email@example.com •
• Text us at 203-490-0756 •
• Schedule a personal research session •
• Check us out on Facebook •
• Follow us on Twitter •
• Search our FAQs •
1) An automated appointment scheduler (you can often make an appointment through the Navigate app);
2) Email address;
3) Phone number;
4) Office location.
Feel free to introduce yourself and/or put their contact info in your phone!
So now you know who your librarian is and where to contact them, but how can they help you? Click here to find out!