Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Study Room Locations and Capacity
To make a reservation, you will have to login using your MySCSU username and password
Password Reset Help
Booking is available 1 day in advance.
STUDY ROOM POLICIES
- Study Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis for 30 minute blocks, up to 3 hours per day. Extensions may be possible depending on the time of day and patron demand.
- Rooms will be available for reservations the day before at 7 am. For example, reservations for Tuesdays open at 7 am on Mondays.
- Reservations will be held for ONLY fifteen minutes after the reserved time. After 15 minutes the rooms will be considered available.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in study rooms. All rooms must be left in clean condition.
- Do not leave personal items or valuables in the rooms unattended. Buley Library is not responsible for damage, loss or theft of personal property.
- Report misuse or damage to the room or furniture to the library staff at the Check Out Desk.
- Maintain a moderate noise level and don't disturb other people who are studying in the area. Rooms are not soundproof.
- Markers and erasers for the whiteboard are available at the Check Out Desk. You'll need to show your University ID.
- Violations of Study Room policies may result in future suspension of study room privileges.
- Please see the Library Map for exact room placement.