Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
EBSCO - export
All of the EBSCO databases have a built-in export to EndNote Web.
Once you have found an interesting article, either:
- click on the Export button at the top of the record, or
- add to your Folder and then export from the Folder page, using the same Export button. By adding it to the Folder, you can export more than one article at once.
Be sure to choose the Direct Export to EndNote Web option on the Export page. You will be asked to log into EndNote Web, if you aren't already logged in. Your new citations go into the Unfiled folder by default.
PubMeb via EndNote
- Log into Endnote and search PubMed from there:
- Select PubMed and Copy to Favorites
Once you have PubMed copied to your Favorites, it will show there so you don't need to repeat this step the next time you search PubMed.
- Search and select records to be saved.
- File what you have saved into a Group