Shakespeare and His Contemporaries
This guide was created for the course titled "Shakespeare and his Contemporaries" offered by the English Department at Southern Connecticut State University. It contains information on the life and works of William Shakespeare and his contemporaries including Ben Jonson, Chirstopher Marlowe,Thomas Kyd, George Chapman, Thomas Middleton, Francis Beaumont, John Fletcher, John Webster, Thomas Heywood, Philip Massinger, Thomas Dekker, Cyril Tourneur and John Ford, to name a few.Click on the tabs above to proceed through this guide.
Monday - Thursday
8:30am - 9pm
Friday - 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday - Noon - 5pm
Sunday - 2pm - 7pm
There are 5 ways to reach us:
1. Visit the reference desk on the main floor of the library during normal reference hours.
2. Call the reference desk during normal reference hours (203 392-5732)
3. Text us a question by dialing 66746 and typing the keyword scsu. Then type your question and send.
4. Ask us a question by clicking on Ask a Librarian Online on the library home page.
5. Email us: email@example.com