Skip to main content
GROUP STUDY ROOM POLICIES
- Study Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis for 30 minute blocks, up to 2 hours per day. Extensions are possible depending on the time of day and patron demand.
- Rooms can be booked only on the same day and will be held for ONLY fifteen minutes after the reserved time. After 15 minutes the rooms will be considered available.
- Food and beverages are permitted in some group study rooms. All rooms must be left in clean condition.
- Library patrons who use the Study Rooms on the first floor are not allowed to eat or drink in them. The Study Rooms are Rooms 104 D,E,F,G,H,J
- Do not leave personal items or valuables in the rooms unattended. Buley Library is not responsible for damage, loss or theft of personal property.
- Report misuse or damage to the room or furniture to the library staff at Circulation.
- Maintain a moderate noise level and don't disturb other people who are studying in the area.
- Markers and erasers for the whiteboard are available at the Circulation Desk. You'll need to show your University ID.
- Violations of Group Study Room policies may result in future suspension of study room privileges.
- Please see the Library Map for exact room placement.